FC Rubin Kazan head coach Kurban Berdyev shares his expectations ahead of the upcoming away game with Arsenal Tula and tells about the team's preparation.
- Mr. Berdyev, what do you think of FC Arsenal Tula? Does the Kononov´s team have any particular style?
- They are playing more confidently now, compared to their first games. They played quite well in their last game in terms of attack as a result they feel inspired and encouraged now.
- You must have analyzed the team's previous fixture against FC Enisey. Which is the match summary? Which are the things that came off well and which not?
- We have to play better. I cannot tell you all the details now, there are lots of them.
- Does everyone feel well?
- Tsallagov, most likely, will not participate. Mogilevets´ participation is in doubt but we hope that the will play. The rest of the players are available ahead of the game.
- Not all the players were able to train with the team ahead of the previous game as they were in the National teams...
- We were able to balance up their conditions now and understand the current form of each player.
- Are there any updates on Dzhanaev?
- No, he is still in his recovery process.
Казань, ст. Рубин