This Saturday, August 25, FC Rubin are playing a Russian Premier League gameweek 5 home fixture against CSKA Moscow.
Rubin vs CSKA tickets are available on the club's official website and Kazan Arena ticket offices.
- Kazan Arena ticket offices (Prospekt Yamasheva str.)
(from August 18 to August 22 from 12.00 to 20.00;
Augsut 23-24 from 10.00 to 20.00;
On August 25 from 10.00 until the half-time)
- Yashlek undeground station ticket offices, from Tuesday to Friday, from 12.00 to 19.00
(Prospekt Pobedy undeground station ticket offices are currently closed);
- SkyLand ticket offices at Korston mall, from Tuesday to Friday, from 9.00 to 21.00;
- «ХороShow» ticket offices on Prospekt Yamasheva street in front of XL mall, from Tuesday to Friday, from 10.00 to 22.00;
- Centralniy Stadium fan shop, from Tuesday to Friday, from 10.00 to 19.00.
- Kazan Arena ticket offices (Chistopolskaya str.)
- (only on the matchday, on August 25, from 10.00 until the kick-off).
* Skyboxes 2,3,4 price includes a buffet.
- Free attendance for kids under 6 years old without seat provided.
- The visitors ticket office is next to the Kazan Arena away team stands (P3 parking). The ticket office will be open on August 24 (from 10.00 to 20.00) and August 25 (from 10.00 until the half-time). The away team stands price will be at 400 rubles.
Discounted tickets are available at Kazan Arena, Yashlek underground station and fan shop ticket offices. For more details please visit Ticketing, or call 8 800 550 1958 and email to email@example.com.
Казань, ст. Рубин